The Govt City College results 2017 is available now. All the students can check the result via the online platform of the Government city col. which has been conferred with autonomy by the University Grants Commission, Osmania University from 2004 and re-accredited in 2012 with A Grade by NAAC. The semester exams were organised in October and November months. Whether it is an Undergraduate or a postgraduate course, students from any of the department must enter the hall ticket number correctly to check whether they are able to be promoted to the next level or not.
Govt City College Results 2017
Govt City college is one of the famous colleges situated in Hyderabad. It is the one being funded by the State government of Telangana. As per the rules and regulations, the odd sem exams were there a few days ago. These examinations were not the optional one and all the aspirants have to pass this test. To check whether they have sufficient marks or not, all were very eager to know when the Govt city college results 2017 will be declared. It was the only question in every student’s mind. But now, the result can be accessed easily via the web address of the college.
Check Govt City College Oct/ Nov Result: www.govtcitycollege.ac.in
Analyse the whole result is a kind of complication for many students and thus, we are mentioning tips to figure it out.
- www.govtcitycollege.ac.in, are you acquainted with?. It is the authenticated forum of the college.
- You have to enter the forum and there will be a separate portion of the recent news.
- There, a link will be given for the Govt City college results 2017. It may have a heading of March/ April due to some fault (in exceptional cases).
- After pressing that URL, you will reach on the new page where you have to enter the hall ticket number.
- If you have forgotten the same, then check your hall ticket.