CISF 2019 Bharti, Job Vacancy Exam Date, Recruitment Syllabus PDF. The Central Industrial Security Force is arranging the CISF sports quota recruitment for the post of ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector/ Executive and Head Constable/ GD). There are a total of 118 vacancies for which the procedure is to be held. As per rules, if a candidate passes its three levels – trial, proficiency test and medical exam, then he will be able to get the appointment. Apart from this, the CISF is also organising a constable/ fireman recruitment against 487 vacancies. Applications for this exam has already been completed on 11th January.
CISF 2019 Bharti, Job Vacancy Exam Date, Recruitment Syllabus PDF
It is one of the major recruitments and how would the registration process be carried must be known by an applicant. There are some general facts regarding the CISF recruitment 2019 application form.
- The starting date of enrollment is 2nd February.
- All the nominees can only submit the application form through online method through the administrative portal of CISF – www.cisfrectt.in.
- Before going to the application form, make sure that you are satisfying the eligibility criteria (given on this page).
- Contestants need to submit the form before the last date in any condition (before 09.02.2019).
Documents required to be attached with the form:-
- Matriculation certificate as a proof of age.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- All eduational certificates as per needed educational qualifications.
- Sports certificate related to discipline.
- If an applicant for CISF recruitment 2019 Hillman/Hill women or Tribeswomen and wants height and chest relaxation, then he/ she must attach a certificate in support of it.
All the candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as a postal order in favour of the address given in CISF notification. SC/ ST and Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from the application fee.
CISF 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (For ASI/ Exe.): Applicant’s age must be between 20 to 25 years and it is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and upto 3 years for OBC candidates. Educational Qualification: Aspirant must hold a bachelor’s degree from any of the recognised university.
- For HC/ General Duty: Age Criteria: The contender’s age must not exceed 23 years and must not be lower than 18 years. Edu. Qualifications: Examinee must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any of the recognised university.
- Domicile: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
CISF 2019 Admit Card
Once the registration procedure for CISF recruitment 2019 will be over, admit card related information will be notified. All the aspirants who are going to appear for the exam then they definitely or necessarily need the CISF 2019 Bharti, Job Vacancy Exam Date, Recruitment Syllabus PDF.