IB ACIO Tier 2 Admit Card 2018 is to be released very soon. The Intelligence Bureau will conduct the examination on 25th February for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive). The admit card is probably to be issued in the second week of February. What it meant for?. It is clear that the hall ticket can be released on the first day of the week (on 8th February) or may be on the last. The admit card can easily be downloaded from the administrative web address for the recruitment – www.mha.nic.in.The Tier 1 examination was held last year and the results were announced in December.
IB ACIO Tier 2 Admit Card 2018
Note: There is the same issue that is rising in minds – when will the IB ACIO Tier 2 Admit Card 2018 be released?. There is no confirmation regarding the date but aspirants can get updates from the page or the can visit the official website. Authority will also inform candidates by sending an e-mail to the same email address registered by a candidate.
As the examination date has already been confirmed earlier for the recruitment Tier 2 examination for 1430 posts. The admit card releasing date was not affirmed but generally, the authority issues the hall ticket almost 15 to 10 days earlier of the exam.
www.mha.nic.in IB Admit Card Download
The IB Tier 2 exam will be held for 60 minutes and the question paper will comprise of 50 marks.
- The IB ACIO Tier 2 Admit Card 2018 link will be presented on the authoritative website i.e. www.mha.nic.in.
- Once the news of the publication of hall ticket will be there, a link will be directed to that forum.
- On that next page, aspirants have to enter the registration no. and password to sign themselves in.
- The terms and conditions page will appear where you have to agree with all the terms.
- Now, you have to check whether all the given details are correct or not.
- Download it and keep it safe for future preferences.
IB ACIO Selection Procedure 2018
There are three stages which an aspirant need to pass to be a part of recruitment. At first, there was a Tier 1 examination. Candidates with a good result and enough marks have selected for the next level that is Tier 2. Now, those who will score higher than the surrounded cut off will be called for the interview.