Assam Secretariat Computer Operator Exam Date 2018, Admit Card: Written Examination will be held on 11-02-2018 (Sunday) – Latest News of 30th January 2018. Also, from www.recruitmentaim.in website, candidates can easily find the list of those candidates who are eligible to participate in the written test.
Assam Secretariat Computer Operator Recruitment 2019-2020 Vacancy
Notice of Written Examination For Recruitment Of Computer Operator in Assam Secretariat
Candidates who applied for the post of Computer Operator in the Assam Secretariat in response to the Government Advertisement Reference NoS(E) 155/2015/165, dated 16/08/2017 are hereby informed to note the following –
- The written examination will be held on 11th February 2018 [Sunday] in 15 (fifteen) examination zones as per above-mentioned advertisement. Duration of written examination will be of 2 hours from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
- The list of candidates who have been found eligible to sit for the written test will be uploaded to the website www.recruitmentaim.in. Applicants are advised to go to the above-mentioned website and check the Written Examination venue in which they will have to appear.
- All pieces of information/ instructions to the candidates and the Admit Cards will be available on the above-mentioned website with effect from 05-02-2018.
- Candidates should visit the above-mentioned website and download their individual Admit Card along with instructions.
- The Examination center is mentioned on the Admit Card. No change of Examination Centre will be entertained.
- All candidates are required to produce their Admit Card in the examination center. Without Admit Card no candidates will be allowed to sit for the written Examination.
- No Mobile Phones, Calculator and any kind of communication devices will be allowed to carry inside the Examination Centre.
- Eligibility of candidates is checked on the basis of information provided in their Application Form. Being called for the Written Examination does not automatically render the candidate eligible for the post of Computer Operator.
- For any query, the candidates may call in the landline phone No. 0361-2237345 during office hour on all working days from 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM or send their query in email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.