SSC CGL Tier2 Answer Key 2018

SSC CGL Tier2 Answer Key 2018 – http://164.100.78.55/challengesystem/index.jsp – Module for candidates’ response sheet, correct answer and submission of representations if any Tentative Answer keys for Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II), 2017 Representation about the answer key may be submitted through this system only.

SSC CGL Tier2 Answer Key 2018 – http://164.100.78.55/challengesystem/index.jsp

Using Roll Number, Password and Exam Date, on Official website of Staff Selection Commission – Government of India – http://thepracticetest.in/cs_cglet2_18/login.php?appid=1368062d74107fc05177712c90c3885c. From 06:00 PM onwards on 13th April 2018, Answer Keys have been made available. And, last date to raise an objection is 16th April 2018 – 06:00 PM. Answer Keys can now be downloaded using same User ID and Password.

SSC Answer Key 2018, Answer Key Date, Answer Key, Declaration: SSC Constable and other staff selection Answer Key, SSC cgl and chsl online Answer Key on official website ssc.nic.in. Last year details: SSC Answer Key July 2017 Maharashtra Board News: With total, thirty thousand four hundred eighty-eight students passed, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) at 01:00 PM today announced July supplementary exam results. To monitor results, Roll Number and Mother’s First Name :* (Enter XXX if mother’s name not mentioned in form) validation is obligatory. Besides, Mother’s first name spelling should match with the one available on admit card.

With 88.74% pass percentage of 17,66,098 students, results of regular board exams were announced on June 13 at 1 pm. Remaining 11.26% candidates emerged in a supplementary examination to save whole one year were 124723. While out of a total of 125620 registered candidates, 897 didn’t appear in the written test for unknown reasons. The pass percentage in this supplementary exam of girls (28.25% – 10,372 passed) were higher than boys (22.86% – 20,116 passed).

SSC Answer Key 2018, Exam Date, Result Declaration, check online

Except for Mumbai, for past few years in Maharashtra Board, 90%+ of scorers were constantly raising. Misfortunately, in the session 2016-2017, data has been diminished.

Visit this page to check SSC Answer Key July 2017 Maharashtra Board.

Konkan has registered the highest pass percentage with 96.18 while the second highest is Pune with 91.95 percent. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune 411004 is a Self-governing Hull instituted under the prerequisites of the Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965.

For any additional aid, students can approach the address, Shivaji Nagar, Near Lokmangal Bank Of Maharashtra, Old Mumbai – Pune Highway, Narveer Tanaji Wadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411005. http://mahresult.nic.in/ssc2017/ssc2017.htm: SSC Answer Key July 2017 Maharashtra Board News: At 1 PM today on 29 August 2017, 10th Supplementary Results Out. Unsatisfied candidates with serious doubts can also contact Phone: 020 2553 6712. One of the traditional secondary and senior secondary education board in India is MSBSHSE is 51 years also and was formed on 1 January 1966. Official languages of the board are Marathi & English while for other competition exam preparations, other conventional lingual topics are also introduced in the syllabus.

Reyansh Kumar is the Science Culture Editor at Criticism News Media Pvt. Ltd. Quite passionate about wildlife, science, technology, space probes, he's been writing for different firms for years.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here